Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Just when you've made a decision

Those contingencies in which you felt the need to double check are definitely in conflict with your plans and thus the plans must change. 

So I still want to travel somewhere and I still might do a road trip it just won't be next weekend because I have items for the March release to deal with as well as a two day team planning meeting. 

I'm kind of sad because I really do need some sort of break soon ish.  I still might try to do some things for myself this weekend like catch a movie and head to the library to one of the private cubes to do some work. 

During my drive this evening I had some inner dialogue/ideas in regards to OTTM and revisions for it.  I also had an idea for a short story that I'll try to get to tomorrow.  Right now I'm calling it the StolenCar story.

One last thing, had a fortune cookie tell me that in 2 months I'll reach my goal.  I hope it's a writing related goal :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment