Thursday, March 5, 2015

TGI...T? and the Half a Million "You Wish" House

I think at this point I'm just glad that it's almost Friday.  It's nice to catch up at work though AND I actually had a moment in which I was able to daydream about a couple projects.  I can't remember what it was I thought but I'm sure it'll come back to me :)

I've also been house hunting and found something I like in a nice place BUT the price is -_-  So I kind of want to reach out to a class mate that's in real estate and say can you find me something like this

5 Bd, 4 Bth for a LOT less


Man, I really can't remember the story idea I had earlier.  I know I started thinking about this short story I wrote a while ago that sort of ties into the TYW.  And I thought about the set up for the #StolenCar SS but I feel like I started thinking about one other today too.  Must get back on track with writing stuff down as soon as they hit me.

At any rate I think this weekend might be a good one for reading/writing.  I'm thinking I might go check out Chappie or The Duff but aside from the possible movie viewing  I definitely want to head to the library and seal myself in at one of the cube and word on MD or just spread out on one of the tables.  Kind of excited about having the time to do that.

I've also been thinking a lot about how and what it might take to bridge the us vs. them divide that seems to be represented in every avenue from work, to community relations, political arena, worldwide... and maybe there's no helping.  I mean our genetic makeup probably predisposes us to always have this need to separate one from the other BUT I have hope. 

With that said I'm also thinking of making taking on an entrepreneur endeavor in regards to the ACE study and maybe developing/designing a program that intends to look at next steps and how that fit into someone's general health care.  At least it's an idea and a way I could use my Psych degree.  So hopefully more about this soon.  Heard about this study on NPR (as well as about the lack of family care physicians) and I just ache for wanting to do more with medicine but not wanting to take on the debt associated with becoming a doctor. 

I figure if I'm determined I'll find a way.

Also one last thing... so tonight's episode of Scandal seemed to conveniently happen just as the DOJ report comes out and I thought 'hmmm' but then I also remembered tonight was the premiere of American Crime.  And with watching Scandal, then AC, the themes in both seemed to just be relevant.  And Scandal might've just been setting up for it. 

Okay heading to bed ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment