Friday, March 20, 2015

Explosion 2.0


Today while in route to drop my niece off at school and get to work I had to pull over and just went off.  I was telling a couple of friends about it at lunch and long story short was told 'Welcome to Parenthood...'  Though after the whole having to pull over and just talking with her she appeared to have a good day at school today, so there's that.  We'll probably still need to set up a schedule and some goals to keep her on target but she's on Spring Break this coming week.

I have my March release to run this coming week AND I still need to do some prep for it. 

In unrelated news going to try to work on another short story this weekend.  One of the ones I started a while back. 

I also had an idea for an opening for TLS.. I'm still not sure about April, might still be working on MD, but we'll see.  I've been thinking about this zombie novel on and off.  I'm also wanting to put the playlist for it together. 

Well busy weekend ahead and I want to try to do a bit of reading.  I'm off for now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment