Sunday, March 15, 2015

House Hunting & Progress

Today I went to check out this 4 bed, 3bh house - http://stlouis.craigslist.org/reo/4886991931.html

There were a lot of things I liked about it.  Not a fan of the price but I have another place I'll be checking out tomorrow. 

And I should've submitted for my 401k plan yesterday, today was the last day to enroll for this period and apparently the site is down for maintenance.  So since I couldn't do that, I opted to sign up for the HSA since it works like a 401k and just have to wait next year to enroll or maybe talk to someone about it tomorrow or Monday.

Okay, no SS today :( 

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were house hunting. Good luck with that. Nobody ever loves the price btw! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, yeah I'm just trying to find something I can live with at this point. I started house hunting again since I'll definitely need a place to move my grandparents into plus my lease is up in May.

      Delete