Wednesday, March 11, 2015

So you're 30, go, be free, roam, and welcome

Unfortunately I have gotten in late again.  Go to hospital and I end up staying past the visiting hours because I'm noid whenever I leave her. 

And despite efforts to work on a short story at work today it didn't happen even though I emailed the stories to myself.  So tomorrow, definitely tomorrow.

But in random, I never noticed this before, Google tells me happy bday


For those that texted me on my bday I responded with random tidbits that I just sort of pulled from the ether.  Some were goofier than others like I told my uncle who texted me something along the lines of 'kindness is key, if not for the kindness the garden gnome apocalypse will happen.  Save the world, be kind'...

Random tidbit but such as life. 

Okay off to try to get my niece cleaned up and email/follow up about some houses before I go to bed since I definitely have to be up early.  Two day team meetings starting at 8:30... bleh...

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! Hope you has a fantastic day. What are the plans for the trip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pending everything gets figured out with my grandparents. I'm hoping to head West and drive to Sedona, AZ and/or San Diego, CA and just meet random strangers along the way :)

      Delete