Sunday, March 29, 2015

I no write, I sad >>> :(

Another day of cleaning at GA's and coordinating and other stuff.

No writing.
No reading.

Just me and my thoughts.

I did have some thoughts as it pertained to OTTM today.  I feel like between it and the zombie novel I've had my brain firing about the two.  The thing is how I can translate my non-writing time/activity into some physical writing, thoughts to paper. 

Maybe I'll shoot out of work early tomorrow to go somewhere to write for an hour or so.  Sneak it in before I have to pick up my niece.  And definitely have to do laundry tomorrow so I might not be able to head up to the hospital.  PLUS I still need to figure out some other stuff in regards to the house and GA's discharge. 

So much to do.

Off to bed for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment