Sunday, March 1, 2015

Good evening Feb, Good morning March!

The big 3 0 is around the corner and I still haven't have figured out what I'm doing.  I'll try to make that an item to do tomorrow.

In other news I did make it my previous manager's wedding today which was very awesome to be apart of.  I mean I truly felt happy for her since she'd never been married and had been patient waiting for the right guy to come along.  And this guy was just as spiritually in tuned as she was. 

I also had a birthday party to go to and I dropped in for that, mostly to pick my niece up, but I showed my face but I was pretty tired after having to drive through the slick roads to the wedding then to the reception and still have to head elsewhere for my niece.  But made it in safely and even was able to make a store run so now I think I'm going to spend the last bits of the day reading.

I did get a solid hour of reading in earlier and a nap before the wedding which was great.  I just need to make an effort to work on MD tomorrow.  And I still need to do laundry.  One day I shall have a place/house with a washer and dryer.

At any rate I'm heading off to go read in the recliner where I am sure to pass out. 

And for my own reminder.  Just looked at my project timeline scope.  Really need to get on MD to make my target-

February 3rd - April 5th

    P:  MD - 2nd draft
    S:  TYW - Read through/Make Revision Notes
    S:  Outline/Plot April Project *not sure what this will be as of yet*

April 1st - May 17th
  
   P:  Novel/The April Project
   S:  TYW Revision Notes Cont'd/Make Updates
   S:  OTTM Read through

No comments:

Post a Comment