Saturday, February 28, 2015

Is it white or gold/black or blue? ::shrugs:: But did you know - NOT EVERYONE DREAMS IN COLOR?!

But yeah I saw white or gold and figured there was probably some scientific reason for that.

However that whole sudden explosion of it yesterday, here at least it seemed, in my fb feed sort of peeked my interest because it was everywhere and I kept thinking 'what's really behind this'?  Like I thought it might be apart of some marketing scheme, I mean how else explained the interest that seemed to happen everywhere.  Was it started somewhere small and find out how fast things travel on the internet???? A BrainGame or some science show that spun interest to test to the general public?  Not sure. 

I liked this explanation someone posted.


Unrelated but sort of, I was talking to a coworker and we were just randomly talking about some of the neuro articles she's come across over the years and she mentioned one that dealt with dreams.  And the moment she said something it sparked an idea.  I'm not sure if the spark will be for a novel already in the pipe or something new but need to capture it so I can work on expounding it tomorrow.

Also I hadn't realized but not everyone dreams in color!!!!  That was a total shock to me.  But random.  However another interesting factoid that stirred something in my writer's brain. 

At any rate, I probably should sign off and take advance of feeling slightly sleepy.  I passed out right after I got in today and was out for a while.  Normally that translates to me being up for hours but I think this week has been so FULL at work I was just juiced out today.  Thankfully no homework for my niece!  And it appears she might've gotten an A on her test today.  That was good to hear.

Okay, I'm off.  I have a wedding and birthday party tomorrow but hopefully I'll post a short story tomorrow or Sunday.  But a lot to do this weekend.  Hopefully I'll finish a book too and start working on the next part of MD *fingers crossed*.

No comments:

Post a Comment