Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Work, Taxes, and the Meaning to Life

In a nutshell...

Work - Put in my two week notice to my consulting firm yesterday.  And got a note from my manager's manager asking if it was okay to make an announcement during the team meeting tomorrow.  So I suppose it's official. 

Taxes - I need to do this.  Started it.  Shall be getting a return back (yay!) but must catch up on bills and figure out a bday gift to myself. 

Meaning to Life - Noodling ^_^

A previous coworker texted those three items to me earlier in the day.  In regards to an outstanding question I'd been debating on.

I don't have much of an update today besides getting through my email from not working yesterday plus some other task and several meetings.  Still have to do items surrounding the March release.  Such a tedious job sometimes and I know it has to be a better way. 

Got in a bit late tonight too.  Niece hopped directly into the bed and passed out.  So I'll probably have to write a note about her hw not being completed. 

No progress with MD tonight either :(  There really just isn't enough time in the day but 3 day weekend coming up so maybe then.  Also more and more, I'm thinking for my bday I'll settle on just booking some time at a hotel to get away a bit in order to lock myself away to get some work done. 

Off to pass out.  Nighties.

1 comment:

  1. Have you got another job lined up or have you just had enough of the job itself? It's funny to hear you guys all talk about doing taxes at the moment because we do our taxes in June.

    ReplyDelete