Tuesday, February 10, 2015

No rest for the wicked

I didn't get to nap today :(  This makes me sad and I'm definitely ready to pass out now.

So it goes without saying this will be a quick post.  I did take a small power nap at the dr's office but it wasn't a deep one.

I also witnessed a car hit a bike today.  I mean I literally saw it happening and just felt helpless.  I did pull over to ensure the cyclist got up and the guy in the car stopped.  By the time I completed my fingerprinting (part of the WFA background check) the police had arrived and I was tempted to just keep going but I thought I should probably let someone know I witnessed it as well and stopped to ensure both parties were okay.  They apparently had another eyewitness account so I felt freed of making sure I gave any input AND at least I stopped because part of me was just like 'they've got it together, just keep going...'

My lil bro also had surgery today so thus a late evening since we all went to visit him.  I really had thought I might be able to get to the library to work on MD but the day was just busy with a lot of other things but at least I have it printed out.  Just have to make time for it now. 

Okay, I'm off to sleep... Nighties ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment