Saturday, February 14, 2015

A long weekend, yippee!

So I have officially completed/managed my first release.  Technically this was a fairly small release, in fact my co worker called it an anomaly considering there were no users being a la carted access but instead all access was role based, there were almost no manuals, no app team provided IT sign off (all IT sign off was done by my team), and it seemed to go pretty smooth.  We finished by 10:30pm.

My niece also had 4/5 good days at school and so the agreement was that she could have a sleepover so on top of working on a release I had two kids to shuffle about with. 

At any rate I'm thankful for the long weekend.  I have a lot of things to do, project wise with some of my app teams with meetings/discussions AND I have to start going heavy with prepping for the March release which is also on Friday, Feb 13th and I too will be managing that one and it's a LOT bigger than February.  Also I think there will only be two of us working that one furthermore. 

:sigh:

So the weekend to do will involve:
- Taking the runts out to do something fun
- 2 hours of reading
- 2 hours of MD reading/revising
- Laundry
- Hair
- Complete SS
- Grocery list/grocery shopping

And a few other things that suddenly left me. 

At any rate I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment