Saturday, February 7, 2015

Quick Update

Today has been both a productive and annoying day.  There were definitely some interesting/high notes such as getting up early to read and probably about to read again soon.  There was also the fact that I made it to an appt. I'd been trying to get to since last year. 




But then there was some issues that at this point I'd rather just read and not think about any further. 




So an update of the to do list since I did get some things accomplished such as:
- Dedicating 1-2 hours on MD
- Dedicating 1-2 hours on reading
- Work/Complete Week 5 SS
- Uniform(s) for niece
- Begin development on TOC recipe*
- Pay/Send Rent


I did a lot of shopping for my niece.  I found as many uniforms as I could and regular/everyday clothes as well.






At any rate I've done my daily writing for the day so I think I'm going to read more of one of the books I have open or read MD. 


Having some tech. difficulties with doing a random pic tonight... so no random pic tonight :\






Nighties ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment