Monday, February 2, 2015

Feb - Dec 2015 Timeline

I believe it was James S. Bell or maybe another author who said they tend to jump around when working on revisions for a novel.  Or maybe it was just working on a novel in general.  Eh, memory is fuzzy... so long story short I'm going to try to work on multiple projects for a given month but they'll be in different stages so hopefully it won't hinder anything.  So this will be pretty similar to the timeline I posted before except different in the fact that I'm positive I won't be getting to OTTM during the first quarter.  It's a given.  In fact the only thing that might be safe are the 1st/2nd quarter but after that it'll be pretty tentative.  I'll probably have a better idea by April/May what the rest of the year will look like.  But for now I'll set my timeline for primary/secondary projects.

February 3rd - April 5th

    P:  MD - 2nd draft
    S:  TYW - Read through/Make Revision Notes
    S:  Outline/Plot April Project *not sure what this will be as of yet*

April 1st - May 17th
  
   P:  Novel/The April Project
   S:  TYW Revision Notes Cont'd/Make Updates
   S:  OTTM Read through

May 18th - June 30th
   P:  BREAK ... Reading
   S:  Outline/plotting for July project
   S:  __________

July 1st - August 16th
   P:  July project - TBD*
   S:  __________
   S:  __________

August 17th - September 30th
   P:  BREAK... Reading
   S:  __________
   S:  __________

October 1 - October 31st
   P:  Outline/Plot November Project
   S:  Panic/Random freak outs
   S:  __________

Nov 1 - Dec 31st
   P:  November Project - TBD
   S:  Revise/ Next draft for ____
   S:  __________

By the way it's nice to actually get in a decent hour, despite doing a couple errands and have time to actually decompose a bit.  Work was productive.  I'm still stuck on the outstanding issue but I at least worked through some other things which felt good. 

Also I ended up writing a different shorty story this evening and will be posting it instead of the space one.  I need to clean it up a bit.  This short story I'll be posting is uber short and it's sort of a side story pulled from my YA novel - OTTM. 

Random pic snatched from fb.  When I looked at this it made me think of the Noft (a place within OTTM). 

1 comment:

  1. I totally want a chandelier like that! Having a plan for when you want things done is always a good idea. It'll at least be a rough estimate for you to go by.

    ReplyDelete