Sunday, February 22, 2015

And the beat goes on...

I'll have to make this a quick post as I need to finish up the work stuff still.  Or get as far as I can with it because I still need to wash another round of dished and put away the black-eyes peas and ham and cornbread I made tonight.  Might need to make more cornbread. 

Not really watching the Oscar's but I can hear my mom's tv.  Sort of thought I might watch it this year but I've started not caring about them as much.  I know a lot of it has to do with not seeing many of the movies and I used to make an effort to see anything being nominated but I think the only thing I've seen this year that has won or been nominated was Big Hero 6 (as of last weekend) and The Grand Budapest Hotel which got some tears out of me. 

Speaking of movies I want to go see The Duff.  I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to but I've figured I'm going to start making 'appointments' for myself so I can get some things done.  And I'm thinking one of them will involve escaping/leaving work early in order to go write.  I don't know if I'll do it this week or maybe try next week once I have a good understanding of tracking my time now that I'll be an official employee tomorrow. 

I also realized I didn't make a to do list this weekend BUT here are the things I accomplished that I can remember:
- 2-3 hours of solid reading
- library run
- paid for Jus's cake/attended party
- hair
- grocery
- car note/state payment
- put away some of niece's cloths

I thought I might get around to working on the manga inventory but alas I did not.  Maybe next weekend.  Though next weekend is busy too, wedding and I'm going to try to get a new hair-do. 

Okay, I believe that's it for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment