Thursday, February 19, 2015

Random Theory #1 - The Biome is ALIVE... okay, well maybe that's a fact


While driving this evening, on my way to pick my niece up, I thought about my recent stomach issues specifically with dairy.  I remember in middle/high school I had to just stop having it and then at some point I started having cheese and milk again but it didn't bother me. 

Me thinks my earlier thought that I was lactose intolerant might actually be some biome deficiency I was experiencing due to my diet and thus caused me to have the issues that I did which I believe is why dairy might be hit or miss depending on what cultures are cultivating in la casa Denise biome. 

That is all for random theories today, lol.  FYI - these will truly be random musings.  So no set schedule for when they'll drop but they will happen :D

In other news brought the work laptop home in order to do some work so I off to do the Daily 100 and then work.  Fun times -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment