Monday, February 2, 2015

Superbowl Sunday... Happy February!

I didn't watch the Superbowl.  So the amount of information in relation to it will probably end... here.

It's late and my feet hurt, lol.  But today was productive for the typical chores such as laundry, cleaning, and such. 

- Complete SS 4
- Attend Bridal Shower

- Read a chapter from one of the bazillion novels I have open
- Groceries
- Laundry

- Project Timeline

I can't seem to get in time to read.  It's really annoying actually because I need to submerge myself into something and I'd like to get swept into a good read. 

At any rate, I'll probably work on my daily 100 and see about posting the short story tomorrow, after I read thought it again, since it's late. 

Also I've officially been blogging for a month ^_^

Random Pic:  I can't remember where I snagged this from, otherwise I'd give credit but it might've been something on fb shared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment