Saturday, January 31, 2015

At least you got some things done...

So from my short little list I made, I did make it to the bridal shower.  The fact I didn't get through much had nothing to do with potential laziness on my part but the fact that I did other things I'd been meaning to do such as:
- File my taxes (I only got as far as capturing the 3 W2's I had, waiting on one more)
- Grandma's hair (takes about 3-4 hours)
- Shopping for niece

I also started to do a few follow up communications that I've been meaning to do.  Didn't finish but at least I started.  I have about seven that I need to get to.

I will say I had a morning boost after seeing a couple emails in my inbox in regards to TYW.  Which probably gave me the motivation I needed in order to take on completing my grandma's hair today knowing I had to attend a bridal shower.  And oh my, my niece -_-  This girl is stuck on my wearing wigs.  You know when my hair isn't done I'll throw on a wig and call it a day or if I'm just too lazy to do anything to it.  I was at the bridal shower today and my niece enjoys attention so she says "My auntie is wearing a wig" and the woman she says it to laughs and says "half of these women in here is probably wearing one".  Very true, lol. 

At any rate part of the reason I haven't done anything to it is because my hair has broken off so bad in the back.  I'm thinking about doing a big chop and possibly trying a shaved/Mohawk type style.  I think part of the problem is my diet but I also think it's probably other things too (like stress). 

Hopefully I'll post the short story tomorrow.  I'm going to work on it a bit more tonight as part of my Daily 100 goal.

Today's random pic... Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment