Tuesday, January 27, 2015

"Fear can never be that component that’s just keeping you somewhere..."

I pulled so much from the interview today.  Lately I feel like I've been getting a lot of signs about how/what I think about my future and what I'll do.  Really it started last year when I got laid off, had to move, and car crapped out all around the same time in April.  Ever since then I've been open, seeing and thinking about things differently. 

During today's show I had been working on one of my projects and just drawn to what the guest was talking about.  And it was weird because it was like I suddenly stopped and just was attuned to what he was saying. 

Interview with Wes Moore

I will be checking out his book too.  Going to add it to my GR list.  But doing something I'm passionate about has been running in the back of my mind for some time now.  Like I feel I could really bring something to my current role but when I think of where my heart is, it's like I see myself doing something that helps toward humanity as a whole.  Or being a detective.  That's right.  I still like doing investigative type things. 

I really wanted to write more about passion and some of the things that were stated during the program but it is late and I still have much to do.  I at least got my car note paid today.  Just need to make a partial payment to the State now. 

Off to work on my Daily 100.

Random pic brought to you by my friend Salcedo.  I believe she took this one last year. 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful hydrangea! I love flowers. Which incidentally leads into doing something I'm passionate about. I love gardening but don't seem to have ever considered doing anything in that field. You should work towards a position as a detective! It's never too late!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least you actively work in what you're passionate about, now it's just a matter of translating that into a career of some sort. Who knows maybe you could be the next you tube star with gardening tips or maybe a gardening blog.

      LOL, I'm going to look at the possibility of being a detective. Maybe a research activity for the weekend ^_^

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete