Saturday, January 24, 2015

Basketball Game

Considering there is less than an hour left in the day.  This will be a quick post. 

I was going to post a picture of me and my niece from today's SLU basketball game, our team won, wooo, but I figured I probably shouldn't. 

So I will say... didn't get to anything on my to do list.  I mean I did clean a bit, took my niece out to (what I believe was) her first college basketball game, and had an overall good day but none of the task on my list.  I just finished watching The Lego Movie and now I'm going to write this.  And hopefully read a chapter of *something* before I pass out. 

I will leave you with a picture from inside Chaifetz Arena instead -

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you had fun despite not getting anything on your list done. We are much too hard on ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really are. But I'm glad I at least created that memory with her. And we got 2 free tickets on top of that.

    ReplyDelete