Saturday, January 17, 2015

The sounds of a quiet Saturday morning

It was so awesome to not have to hear anything.  Niece was still sleep.  Mom was apparently gone, scared the mess out of me when I heard someone opening the door and it her.  LOL, hadn't realized she'd left out so early.  And she didn't wake me up for the car keys, just hopped on the bus. 

So now it's time to get set for the day.  So for Saturday I'm planning on tackling some of the things from the To Do list I posted yesterday as well as a few others:

 - Put away laundry (from NYE)
 - Complete Week 3 SS (per 52 week/SS challenge)
 - Complete skill questionnaire (send by 1/16)
- Create/send second list of jobs
 - Grocery shop/cook for GA
- Treat niece for lunch
- Catch a movie
- Prep for kickoff meeting
- Daily 100

I'm past due on completing the skill questionnaire but I'll still work on doing it today anyway.  Hopefully I should complete all these things today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment