Monday, January 19, 2015

Happy MLK Day

It just occurred to me that I probably should've tried to read his speech.  Aw #auntfail

So I'm behind in my writing.  I didn't get the chance to complete my week 3 short story yet.  I might work on it once I finish this entry but honestly I probably need to get me and the niece to bed soon to get ready for Tuesday. 

I did manage to complete the following today (to tack on top of yesterday's accomplishments):
- Washed laundry (and actually put it away too!)
- Worked with Bonnie on resume/application submission (this wasn't on the list but something I'd been working on, it's sort of wrapped up in another task that was listed)
- Completed skills questionnaire (which was late so I'm not sure if they'll take it or not)

And did I mention I'm writing on my newly cleaned desk?  It really is nice to see it again. 

So again I failed on the reading aspect and revisions which will just bleed into the week.

With cleaning off my desk, the next round of cleaning will involved organizing the mail I sorted out to be filed and shredding the other items.  Also need to invest in a new paper shredder. 

Off to work on the daily 100. 

2 comments:

  1. I have heaps of random bills lying around that need to be shredded and gotten rid of but I haven't been at work to throw it into the secure bin. I guess I could just shred them but hand but who wants to do that!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My niece likes to shred which is awesome for me because I'm lazy about doing that part.

      Delete