Friday, January 9, 2015

To Do: A list about lists

This always happens.  It reaches the end of the week.  And all the other night where I should've gone to bed early, especially with being sick, but I didn't.  Finally it is Friday night.  I kept dinner simple (through pizza in the oven), stopped at a couple stores to pay on my credit card, plus paid other bills and now I'm sleepy. 

But for the purposes of having a productive weekend I have "TO DO" the list about making other list, lol.  No really, this will be a short post but I do want to type out some items as not to forget...

- Work on 2015 project timeline
- Create list of all active projects & status
- Make grocery list
- Grocery shop
- Put away laundry
- Finish a book
- Complete skill questionnaire
- Create/send second list of jobs
- Work on/complete Week 2 Short Story (per 52 Wk/SS challenge)
- Clean off desk
- Finish knitting scarf for niece
- Sleep

There are some other things I need to do but, lol, this is overshare/boring enough already.  My priority items will be the writing related items, I mean I definitely need to grocery shop but I really need to start looking at my projects and figuring out how to achieve my BIG 2015 resolution.  I did hear back from a friend yesterday that she finished my novel.  So now I must follow up with her to for ze feedback -_-.

Well I'm probably going to go work out the grocery list then work on the daily 100.  I'm doing a strict budget this week for groceries but I might need to use my cc to purchase vitamins and health stuff.   I'm going to try hard not to though (as paying off/down my debt is quite important). 

EDIT 1/10:  Had to add something.

2 comments:

  1. This post is not boring at all! As someone who is obsessed with lists I love reading the little lists that others write for themselves. I need to sit down with my husband and talk about our budget as well because one of my major goals this year is to pay back debts. Sucks though because I'm such a consumer! I'll try and spend more time writing instead of online shopping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some days I feel like a big time consumer too. Hope the budget conversation went over well.

      Delete