Sunday, January 11, 2015

I'm not sure where the day went...

But seeing as there's less than an hour left I figured I'd better write to keep up the daily habit of blogging here and writing 100.  I'm still working on Week 2's short story so I should have it posted later tonight or tomorrow.

I mean I really feel like I didn't accomplish anything today -_-  I did have to go back and add initials to my niece's scarf and I did take her home, only to turn back around and pick her up but somehow the day is gone.  I know part of the problem is sleeping until 11am ish, almost noon before I finally got up.  Then I watched the Golden Globes this evening.

So there's probably no reason to re-post my list because I have not tackled another item on there and probably won't with the exception being the short story.  I'll have to work on some of those items throughout the week which brings me to my TO DO:  The Weekday List ;)

I honestly have some deadlines for the week for a few of these so they'll likely get done. 

- Work on 2015 project timeline
- Create list of all active projects & status
- Put away laundry
- Finish a book
- Complete skill questionnaire (send by 1/16)
- Create/send second list of jobs
- Complete Week 2 Short Story (per 52 Wk/SS challenge)
- Clean off desk
- Pick up/return library books (1/14)
- Update budget ss
- Twist hair
- Write pod idea/script for studio (by 1/13)
- Start on Week 3 Short Story

Okay I need to finish this short story.

EDIT:  Story finished ^_^ ... Going to go ahead and throw working on the next one to the list.  Just saw this and might check it out for Week 3 - http://terribleminds.com/ramble/2015/01/09/flash-fiction-challenge-who-the-fuck-is-my-dd-character/

No comments:

Post a Comment