Thursday, January 29, 2015

Project Almanic = Motion Sickness

I honestly don't go to the movies that often but my friend texted me this evening because she had free tix through Gofobo (or something of the sort).

Long story short, I got so queasy from watching it that I had to close my eyes and turn my head to face my friend or just duck it down because there was just too much movement.  And every time I calmed down enough to watch it again, about 10-15 minutes of bouncy movement and I was sick all over again. 

Project Almanac 

My friend arrived a bit late but I told her I was close to just leaving it was so bad.  And even once she got there I was still attempted to just walk out the theater.  It might've been because we were so super close but I think it that weird filming they do with the whole 'handheld' camera shot to make it seem authentic. 

At any rate the interview is tomorrow and I'm severely under prepared.  And tired.  So I'm off to do my daily 100 and pass out. 

Random pic for the day - STL April/May 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment