Friday, January 23, 2015

Release #4 Under My Belt

I also learned today that I'll be responsible for running/leading the February release -_-

I'm not ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  Ugh, it's okay.  I can do this.  At least the February release is small.  I'll be working on getting myself squared away for that next week. 

I'm not sure what I'll do this weekend.  Honestly, for it to have been a short week, and it went by quick, but it was PACKED with a lot of things for me.  Long days at work, errands in the evening (like Monday helping Bonnie with her resume, Tuesday and Wednesday stopping at my sister, yesterday errands and TVD, then tonight a release). 

I haven't been able to do any MD revisions.  I've had story ideas, especially during my morning route to drop my niece off.  I keep having ideas right around this stretch of street.  I forgot this morning's idea but I'm sure it'll come back to me.

But right now, I just want to go sit in the recliner and do some light reading or viewing, probably reading.  I really want to read since I'm so behind with it. 

I'm going to try to complete at least five of these...

To Do list this weekend:
- Finish Week 3 SS
- Finish Week 4 SS
- Revise one chapter of MD
- Read a chapter of TYW
- Finish f/up communications
- Revised project timeline
- Finish a book
- Schedule recording time
- Complete L1 of Security Course
- Hang clothes
- Organize room bookshelf
- Manga Inventory
- Listen/post about NPR story
- Research brain/blood (?) protective matter / Alzheimer's study
- Update budget SS for Jan/Feb
- Pay car note and state balance

Okay, I think there's more I meant to throw on here but I'm tired.  And need to work on the Daily 100.  Nighties ^_^

2 comments:

  1. You've got a very busy weekend ahead of you! That's heaps of stuff that you need to do. Good luck but make sure you give yourself some time to relax as well. Congrats of the successful release. I'm sure you'll do well when you head up your own next month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I foresee some of that getting pushed off until next weekend. Like the manga inventory and finishing a book. Hopefully tomorrow will be more productive.

      Delete