Friday, January 30, 2015

This week... for the birds -_- ... but TGIF!

Unfortunately this will be another quick post.  I have another headache today.  Had an issue come up with one of my projects that sort of threw me in a loop and I'm still trying to understand the situation. 

Also did a lot of stress eating today.  Might be eating for other reasons too, especially with the sweet tooth kicking in but this stressin' at work and in the evenings plus the lack of time isn't helping.  More and more I think my getaway will be something simple. I want to go somewhere warm but I'm content to make a short travel plan if I can just enclose myself and relax a bit. 

So part of me wants to make a weekend to do list, another part of me is like 'meh'.  But I need targets so I think for this weekend I'll try to:
- Complete SS 4
- Attend Bridal Shower
- Read a chapter from one of the bazillion novels I have open
- Groceries
- Laundry
- Project Timeline

The way I'm feeling right now I'm not sure I'll make it to the shower but I'm going to try.  I also received a bit of news/update that I should know more about by next week.  So stay tuned.

Also random but I totally saw the twist at the end of Scandal's winter premiere.  My other theory is that Papa Pope is somehow involved. 

At any rate off to work on the space short story. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm really sorry to hear about the work hiccup. Hopefully you'll be able to sort it out without too many ripples. A relaxing weekend seems like it needs to be on the cards.

    In terms of a getaway, sometimes just being away from the immediate area where you live is enough to help you recharge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the work hiccup sucks but I figure its just more learning pains -_-

      And you're right. I think I'm at that point of just getting away from the immediate area and booking a hotel. Maybe have a writing weekend somewhere.

      Delete