Saturday, January 3, 2015

Resolutions Update

Three days in and I've given up!

No, not really.  However I have decided to add another item.

#14 - Pay off a debt

Now last year I paid off two small student loans which felt awesome.  This year I'd like to pay off another debt like credit card or this one student loan that is in my mother's name. 

I also worked on booking studio time at the library's recording room but none of the slots I wanted were available.  Well Wednesday evening was but I already had plans.  I might try for Tuesday.

I also signed up for two upcoming online courses.  There's this songwriting one and music production one that I need to see when it might be offered again.

Also posted the first short story per ze challenge.

I went back and forth on rather to call it "Ned Finally Dies" or "Ned Finally Died" but I think the way I heard it on the radio, which stuck to me was as the latter.

Week 1 - Ned Finally Died 

Off to do groceries and hopefully finish reading a book.  Might even try to create a piece of art this evening.  I have even been trying to figure out travel plans.  I think the key for me being successful with some of my resolutions will be knocking some out as early as possible.

2 comments:

  1. One of my overarching goals is to pay off all my debts but again that's not very specific. It's like I just imagine the payments will be made by magic. I need to break down my goals like you have into doable chunks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I had replied to this... But yeah I've learned being specific helps me to feel like I can actually achieve the goal. And I've tried to target a big debts, like anything in the thousands.

      Delete