Saturday, January 10, 2015

To Do Update (Weekend of 1/9)

So this will be another quick post. 

I just finished cooking a really late dinner (taco night!) and my niece wants company at the table. 

Anywho I was able to knock out the following things today:

- Work on 2015 project timeline
- Create list of all active projects & status
- Make grocery list
- Grocery shop

- Put away laundry
- Finish a book
- Complete skill questionnaire
- Create/send second list of jobs
- Work on/complete Week 2 Short Story (per 52 Wk/SS challenge)
- Clean off desk
- Finish knitting scarf for niece
- Sleep

I got in a lot more reading today than I thought.  Enough to get me in the book that I might finish it.  Hopefully. 

I also started my short story.  It's about 700 ish words long (which means I made my daily 100 for the day) and I'm going to shoot for finishing it tonight after din din. 

Fingers crossed that tomorrow is more productive.  I wasn't very good with the budget.  I overspent by about $50 but most of it was on my credit card which means I went against not using one this weekend.  Next weekend I'll budget better.

Off to eat some chicken tacos ^_^

2 comments:

  1. You still got quite a few things done so don't beat yourself up about it. It's the weekend after all! I'm going to write up a list like yours as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's going on your list? Good luck on completing the list once you've drawn it up :)

      Delete