Thursday, January 29, 2015

TGIT!

Today was a pretty jam-packed day.  I had training, a few project meetings (two of which were mine), an interview, and the reward for surviving the day... TVD and Scandal. 

But it didn't start off so well.  In dropping off my niece this morning she forgot her book bag so I was extremely late for training and another meeting because I went back to my place, then back to her school to drop it off.  And I was incredibly stressed because that morning I couldn't find my updated resume, I didn't get a chance to do any prep for the interview (like doing flashcards with several types of behavioral based questions).

I do believe I did well overall.  In my early morning stress out session I remembered something about MD that I think I had an idea for awhile ago, wrote it down but never went back and did anything with it until it hit me again today.  So hopefully I'll get around to figuring out a realistic project timeline based on what I know now.  I really would like to finish up this second draft of MD.  And it'd probably be helpful if I printed out the second draft to get my mind back in the game.

Oh, I homemade sugar scrub during a CraftsMax class at work yesterday.  I made 2 batches and I'm planning on giving one to a friend during her bridal shower this weekend. 

Okay off to do my daily 100 by adding to Week 4 short story.  I'm about 500 into it.  I thin I'm going to aim for about 1k to 1500 max.  Hopefully under 1k though.

Random pic - I'm pretty sure this popped up from a Google search when I was looking for images to throw on my corkboard for the Three Year War. 

No comments:

Post a Comment