Thursday, January 15, 2015

It's Jan 15th, do you know where you are in Revision-Land?


Today has been quite the busy day but oddly productive work wise.  I realized last night that while it might not feel like it at times I'm getting things done even as I actively push back/delay others.  For instance last night was supposed to be my studio time in the library but I had to forego that due to having to get my niece from school.  Initially I was thinking this would be an activity I would try to do after work, and just make a straight shot to the library after work but that's not a feasible option so now I'm going to attempt on booking a Saturday to go in and use the recording room.  Which stays quite booked btw.
This will be a fairly quick post as I need to head to bed soon.  I'll try to work on the revised project list tomorrow. 

So to update, my to do list for this week involved the following items and so far I've knocked out a few.

- Work on 2015 project timeline
- Create list of all active projects & status

- Put away laundry
- Finish a book
- Complete skill questionnaire (send by 1/16)
- Create/send second list of jobs
- Complete Week 2 Short Story (per 52 Wk/SS challenge)
- Clean off desk
- Pick up/return library books (1/14)
- Update budget ss
- Twist hair
- Write pod idea/script for studio (by 1/13)
- Start on Week 3 Short Story

Still haven't gotten any reading in yet.  Since I have a three day weekend I'm hoping to get in some reading. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay 3 day weekend. Hopefully it'll be really productive. I am so impressed that your library has a studio as part of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, Lan you just don't know how much I can use it. And I was almost tempted to sort of allow a couple of my other nieces to visit for a day but I really do want to de-stress this weekend and take care of some things.

      Delete