Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The Interview

Oh how I hate them.  And it hasn't been that long since I've done one.  So I finished the questionnaire the other day and today I received a follow up stating I need to provide some required info by 2pm today.  Which I wasn't sure would happen due to the fact I don't have a smart phone and gmail is blocked at work but the HR rep forward it to my work email so I finished that and within the same day I got a note about scheduling my interview (as in this Friday from 11a-12p).  Part of me wants to just do it this week and get it over with (so I don't overthink it like I typically do) but seems like such a quick turn around.  There are some slots available next week.  Ugh... frickin hate interviews.

Oh also did some crafting today at work.  If I weren't so lazy I'd post a picture of it.  I'll try to this weekend. 

In unrelated news had an idea while driving for the story I've been using as part of my daily 100 goal.  Still not sure when I'll get to MD.  I have it on the brain.  But just haven't been able to sit down to work on it. 

And speaking of driving, while taking my niece to school today she has this thing where she tries to sync up her Nabi to the car stereo.  So I have a mix cd and she'll do a count off so we can start the song at the same time.  She says it sounds like a microphone.  But as we were doing that and before she flipped out over something else, there was a moment of just appreciating small things.  Knowing that made her happy and just enjoying the car ride listening to the same tune. 

At any rate off to work on the daily 100 and hopefully to bed soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your interview Denise! My fingers are crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete