Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Quick update

This won't be a long post.  Worked late.  Picked up my niece.  Stopped at my sisters.  Stayed late there.  Detoured to Wally World.  Got home late.  I'm tired. 

Today was a hectic day at work and tomorrow will probably be about the same since I still need to prepare for the release Friday night.  I was asked to train one of my co-workers on performing a validation today which in one sense is pretty cool given I've only been there about 4 months. 

In other news no major task accomplished today other than making it through Tuesday and ready for the weekend.  I really wanted some time to escape into a book tonight but that's not going to happen.  So I'll settle for updating this, working on my daily 100 (by adding to my "SpaceSlave" story), and hopefully get my niece and I to bed within the next 10 minutes.  Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment