Friday, February 6, 2015

The Other Cookie Experiment / To Do List

This will likely be another short post as I am sleepy and I need to still write for the day.

I'm happy to say that I did get things to a good stopping point at work.  I was also made aware of the fact that I'd be responsible not just for the Feb. release but for the March release as well.  So I've started blocking my calendar for activities toward it. 

At any rate I have a few things I need to do this weekend such as:
- Dedicating 1-2 hours on MD
- Dedicating 1-2 hours on reading
- Work/Complete Week 5 SS
- Uniform(s) for niece
- Begin development on TOC recipe*
- Pay/Send Rent

Keeping it simple but I'm sure I'll end up doing more like laundry potentially and some light grocery shopping since rent eats up a hefty chunk of my check.

*TOC recipe aka The Other Cookie
In a nutshell I'm planning on making up my own cookie.  I've decided it will be called TOC or The Other Cookie.  Right now I'm still thinking on what I'm going for but I know I want to involve nutmeg and chocolate chips (or white chips) and cocoa.  Stay tuned.  I might do an initial experiment this weekend after I peruse some other recipe in order to nail down a draft of measurements.  I'll post a pic of the first go at it if I get to it. 

Random pic is more of a random comic courtesy of PDL Comics. 

1 comment:

  1. That comic is too funny and to true! Wow I've never known anyone to try and come up with their own cookie recipe before? I'm a terrible baker so I'm always interested in how these things turn out. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete