Monday, February 23, 2015

Thoughts of cameras...


More and more I've been thinking about investing in a fancy camera and/or seeing about buying the camera from a college mate.  During college I took photography but didn't have a camera but someone let me borrow theirs.  Naturally I got attached to it and took some very good photos on it, that hopefully I'll post some one of these days. 

So for my upcoming birthday I want to take a trip/small retreat in order to get some writing done and a camera. 

I'd like to get a decent camera but nothing incredibly expensive.

I think this week I should be getting in at a decent time so I'm hoping to work on MD ^_^

Also I'm going to see about a short hair style that I can hopefully wear to the wedding I'm supposed to attend this weekend. 

AND I finished the work assignment today.  After working on it during the weekend and most of the day today I finally got it together.  Having another coworker check it out before I communicated it to the various business channels.  But just glad to have it done.  Now to prepare for some meetings and follow up with my applications teams, update my various project notes and just tackle things I've been putting off the last couple weeks -_-

Off to work on a short story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment