Monday, March 9, 2015

The day never goes quite as planned

I don't believe this will be a long post.  Just a post to acknowledge that I'm feeling good about MD and what I'm reading in "Hallucinations" appear to be validating some of what's gone on in my head in regards to MD as well as my own experiences with hallucinations.  I'd like to read a bit before going to bed but it's late and it's been a long day.

My grandma is back at the hospital again and I'm worried and stressin'  Trying to find a decent place to make this work but... I don't know.  Just going to take it bird by bird, right?

At any rate I had some ideas with P2 of MD again today.  Hopefully I'll be able to finish Hallucinations this week but we'll see. 

I like this new Mumford and Son's song, different from their other stuff but still good to me -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW6SkvErFEE

Okay.. I need to go to bed.  And try to get more things done tomorrow.  I'm still thinking I'll make a solo road trip late this month/early April but it'd be nice to know things are stable before I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment