Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tune Tuesday

I thinking I'll work on a short story tonight since I didn't cook dinner tonight but so sleepy.  And I have to go to the hospital in the morning before work to get some training. 

Forgot what I was going to say... So I'm remembering why I had blocked my calendar for next week.  It's a holiday weekend.  So I think I've decided if I make the road trip the final destination will be to Sedona.  But I've also been steered to some places nearby that have cabins where I could go to get some writing done such as Marquette, IL www.pmlodge.net/

But in the effort of time I wanted to share some tunes.

Heard this via NPR last week -Poor Rich Boy "Alice" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp7x_-oosWA

And re-discovered this one last week - Seinabo Sey "Hard Time" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgdOs5-3VWQ

I'm hoping to check out her album in the near future.  But for next week I'll probably be posting some faves from the new Imagine Dragon album. 

Off to play Connect 4 with the niece and maybe work on a new short story now that I've rested my eyes for 5-10 minutes ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment