Saturday, March 28, 2015

Bills, Bills, Bills


So today was spent not behind a laptop, glue to a chair, pounding my life away to hit my April 5th target which is very much on my radar but instead on:
- Shopping for GA
- Washing Dishes/Recycling at home
- Visiting GA
- Cleaning up at GA's
- Paying my bills
- Checking GA's bills

Actually I've been working on the bill part the last 4 hours since I came in from grocery shopping.  I feel like I'm complaining but really I just spent a lot of time trying to figure out where I'm behind (overdue), where I'm on target, how to stay on target, which bills I can/should pay by which pay period, setting up payments for the next pay period (if I could, had issues with Navient), documenting what I think I need in my planner as well.

On a good note I finished paying off one of my store CCs!  Just 4-5 more to go, lol.  AND I only owe about $43 to the State.  Technically I should've sent that payment off yesterday but I forgot so I'll try to get around to that tomorrow.  Though it just occurred to me that I probably could pay it through my bank account so maybe I might do one more bill before I pass out tonight. 

This will be a quick post since I now need to go to bed in order to get up to do more cleaning tomorrow.  I did straighten out me and my sister's old room.  And tomorrow's focus will be the back room upstairs where it's just completely trashed. 

I did drive by to check out the house again.  I have a feeling about it.  I just need to get the money together to pay for it.  So I really need to be very strict with budgeting if I'm going to be moved in by the time my lease ends here.  Which reminds me, I needed to check on something and I just forgot that quick -_- Oh... I think I'm going to just try to focus on closing as soon as possible versus getting a loan to cover renovations.  So I need to see how much out of pocket I'd be looking at for energy efficient windows and remodeling the bathroom to make it more handicap accessible. 

Okay... done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment