Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Mmm corn beef and cabbage


It is late once again but I come with news...

I DID LAUNDRY, FOLDED ANNNNND PUT IT ALL AWAY!!!!!  Took about 3 hours but it's done and now I can probably head back to the hospital after work tomorrow and not have to worry about it

I also made corn beef and cabbage tonight for dinner.  I didn't get around to making the cornbread since I mostly left the corn beef on (mi madres kept an eye on it) while I did our laundry.  Unfortunately it taste a bit bland and I think it's from all the water she put in it but it's okay.  Bland is better than it being too salty.

Also me and my brother are a week apart so he's celebrating his birthday shortly (3/18).

I had something else I was going to say but I'm having an uber brain fart right now.  I think the mysteriously smashed in laptop may be on it's last leg.  Got an error and blue screen of doom when I booted this evening :(

And in an unrelated note.  I was wondering about places to submit short stories to like online things, magazines, etc... I'm thinking I might try to.  Still deliberating though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment