Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Is it vertigo? ... And the joys of querying :D

A few times this week I've just had moments where I've all of a sudden had this loopy feeling like my eyes might roll back and I'll conk out.  It happened a couple days ago, and it might've been the really stressful day and today it happened again. 

I keep thinking it's vertigo because I feel out of sorts and unbalanced but it happens rather quickly or I'm wondering if it might be my blood pressure? Probably should see about scheduling an apartment.

At any rate I wasn't successful at stopping my work day at 5 like I thought.  Stopped at 8 ish at least though, and got a bit more done so maybe... just maybe tomorrow...

So in other news I've decided to put MD on hold.  Of course I'll say that and suddenly decide to pick it up but for the most part I'm going to try to focus on revising TYW.  And last night in a moment of randomness I submitted a query for it and started off like this -

"Today we live in a world where there is an increasing concern in regards to mental health.  From questioning what drives a young man in a stable household to fire at will into a movie theater or why a young woman would be inclined to join a malicious terrorist organization.  Understanding the brain is this centuries quagmire but in THE THREE YEAR WAR mental instability has become the new age witch hunt... "

 Sounded good at the time but now :\  Query letters, oh the joy. But you know, I'm okay to go through iterations of this and to keep working on it.  Honing it to where it needs to be and just submit queries to see if I get any hits while I revise the TYW. 

Anywho need to try to do some writing to #TLS

No comments:

Post a Comment