Monday, August 26, 2019

Chugging Along with the Website

I am grateful for the time I got last week and today with working on the website.  Over 90+ minutes today and will plan on tweaking it more later this week.  All plan on sharing the website address soon too.

I'm trying to keep it simple as to avoid clutter and a reasonable maintenance.

There seems to be a lot of things I'm trying to accomplish in the August/September timeframe.  Ideally this month I'll complete my illustrations for NFD, launch the website, and be starting the second draft of TYW.

I can do it.

I can do it :)

Three things I'm grateful for:
- Morning walk
- Morning warm/hot shower
- Clean drinking water

And just a few more things as I've been catching myself become happy at small things:
- Time on my website and the progress I've made
- Learning, as challenges present themselves, rewiring so I can tackle it
- Remote office from the library
- NPR :)
- Quiet spaces

And I'm off to catch up in the Photoshop course.

Random pic of me from the SEC picnic -


No comments:

Post a Comment