Saturday, August 10, 2019

Status of week of 8/4 - 8/10 Tasks

Saturday's at the library... it took me a minute to get here and I still haven't checked anything off my list but still being productive.

For instance I finally got around to moving MD paperback to kdp (with there no longer being a CreateSpace).  I'm also needing to look at more Illustrator videos since I'm still trying to navigate my scans.  I was thinking I would just be able to turn them into Vector files from AI and maybe use Paint afterwards but it's not working out too well.  So I may need to spend a bit more time in AI and color from there.

I didn't get much done yesterday, at all.  Friday turned out to be sort of a free for all.  Other than getting my hair done and attending a class "Mastering Your Energy" I did not get anything accomplished on the writing front.  I was hoping to get a bit more in today but I have about another hour left before the library closes.  I think I'll plan on working on doing the last two index cards either tonight or tomorrow at Panera.

At any rate let me reflect on the things I DID accomplish this week and also recognize the other items (nearly 20) that I didn't will likely be moved onto next week for tasks.

So this week I checked off a total of 8 task but I'd say the big call outs were:
- Time working on my spreads (either researching, scanning, and/or layout)
- Getting back on the ball with blogging
- Writing progress

Next week looking forward to getting through more.


No comments:

Post a Comment