Saturday, August 17, 2019

Status for the week of 8/11 - 8/17

And what say ye...

What have ye completed this week?  Stuff?  More stuff?  Elaborate stuff?

Well done :)

A few things checked off this week:
- Car stuff done (as far as safety and emissions)… need to actually get tags/stickers now that this piece and personal property have been taken care of
  - Got 3 new tires too and the car definitely feels/drives different :)
- Blogged 4x time this week
- COMPLETED TYW INDEX CARDS .. woo woo
- Process 10 items from the 'to do' bin 3x this week
- Exercised for at least 30 min 3x (based on walking to school)
- Recording room … ZOMG... will blog about that experience

And there is still some time left to the day.  I'm going to try to color an image while at the library (or maybe later at Panera) and start working on the outline for the second draft.  But that said this has been a productive week.

Overall I checked off 12 items (so far) rom my task list of 35 items, about a third.  And a lot of things will definitely migrate over to next week and some things I'll put on hold (or maybe I will capture them, just so I don't lose track).  I know I'll likely breakdown my effort toward NFD differently since I'm still working on the illustrations and audio bits.  To try to roll things up a bit I'll map time around this project... maybe...

I actually have had trouble with dedicated time toward building a website but I still have nearly half of August left to tackle these things.  But I also still need to prepare for Pitch Wars if I plan on doing it.  I'm still looking through the list of mentors and keep changing my mind about which project I want to use for it (I have two in mind).

Anywho let me try to get in some coloring time.  I may update this if I do get in a bit more today ^_^

Update: So I did figure out how to color one of my scans. Still haven’t figured out how to do it within illustrator.  Pretty sure I’m going to take some time to look at more illustrator vids next week. But here’s a pic of one of my doodles.

Dinosaurs at the Beach-


No comments:

Post a Comment