Friday, August 23, 2019

Status & Saturday To Do .... Just Breathe

This shall be a quick post.

The week for the most part has been productive.   But I’m wondering if I might want to shift my “week to do” out a bit...  To more of a Monday - Sunday type deal rather than Sunday-Saturday.

I was tempted to do a “Weekend to Do” based on focusing on a few items from the week task but realized that Sunday is technically the start of a new task list.... so I’m modeling.  I realize I create my own confines ^_^. That said I might change it.

Today I worked on an author bio and working on adding it to the site.  I’m also thinking through social media as far as where I want to have a space.  For the most part I enjoy my privacy.  That said I will look at Twitter and YouTube.  I don’t see myself doing Pinterest or Instagram.  But we’ll see.

Tomorrow I do have a few things already scheduled.  But part of me would like to dedicate the day to either finishing a book or catching up in my Photoshop class (4 lessons as of today).  In CS6 I just need to do L4 (which came out today) and for Editing part of L2, L3, and L4 (but I’ve done some of these lessons before when I took the course previously so it shouldn’t take long).

I have an early start tomorrow with class in the morning so that should get me going.  Lot of options for things to do.  Will see how the day goes but I’ll have a frame of what I’d like to do.

Any weekend plans?  Things to do that you feel MUST be done?  Or is the weekend best left for relaxing and recharging...?





No comments:

Post a Comment