Thursday, August 22, 2019

NFD Audio Snippet


This shall be a quick entry unless I determine I need to write more :)

Today (Tuesday 8/20, as I know I'll end up posting this later) I did another session at the library.  Last week I mistakenly bounced the wrong two tracks.  Which wasn't bad as it gave me the opportunity to focus on my Ned voice.  I recorded a track of me just reading/practicing his dialogue versus bouncing the piano track and my entire read thru.  Mai pen rai, tis swift...

Hopefully at the time of this posting I'll have more an update of the week.  Thus far I've hit my goal for project time in regard to NFD but I know I'll need to add more to it.  I also have to make time for the website.

I am going to pat myself on the back for the progress I've made AND getting the car registered/new plates (thought I was just getting stickers but appears the State design has changed).  

Ned Finally Died

… And I'm adding.

It's Thursday 8/22 :)

I made a lot of progress the last couple days.  Yesterday was a late night but I'm just about caught up in the Illustrator class (which crashed on me after a series of 'Edit Undos').  I messed up my snowman, lol but 'tis swift, live and learn :)

I also started my website.  Here's to having it live by the end of August, sweeeet ^_^

Today I'll have a similar focus.  Catch up on classes, practice in Illustrator, should have enough under my belt to attempt another NFD illustration today.

I won't go as late today as I need to bake cookies for a pot luck AND I need to remember balance.  I intend to make tomorrow a light day.  Planning to take mi madres to a movie after an appointment.

I had started to make a post or rather talk about being judgmental, something I believe I've recognized before about myself and might've blogged about it before but I think I'm okay to hold off.  However I will say the more qualities you can acknowledge about yourself, the better able you are to do the 'work'.

No comments:

Post a Comment