Monday, August 19, 2019

Week of 8/18 - 8/24

The task, rather target, list has come down this week.  As I go through each week I try to figure out way to streamline the list and makes items achievable.  I’ve also tried to ensure I have a few light items or things on there intended to be fun for me.

Right now there are 30 boxes and 29 items listed.  I’m trying to come up with something fun to give myself as a task this week.  Maybe I should put napping on there.   And not just napping at home but random places.  Like last week in one of the private rooms at the library I took a 10-15 min nap and it was needed.  Was able to finish up once I got the nap in.  I’d like to have the item figured out today but maybe I’ll just let it remain blank, give myself a freebie task and just allow the universe to open something for me and its then I’ll know.  “Yep this is it :)”

That said I do have some general things I want to accomplish this week since we’re coming upon the last week of August next week.  So this week I plan on taking a big focus on NFD and working on a website.  If I do anything with TYW this week it’ll be to outline the 2nd draft.  I’d also like to get caught up on classes this week.  And hopefully I’ll get the car registered later today (or sometime this week).  I’m grateful I’ve had the funds to take care of various things for it.

So in a nutshell a few things from the list of 29 (30?) that I will plan to achieve:
- NFD 2+ hours
- Car tags
- Something fun ^_^

Will plan to post about the recording room at SLPL soon too.

No comments:

Post a Comment