Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Self vs Collective Part 1

I intended to write this huge post regarding my thoughts about this topic.  And knew it was large enough that it might result in multiple post.  However I am currently in a theater preparing to see a movie and limited in my time.  So this will be brief.

Recently I’ve been struggling with this concept.  As a person that constantly gives to the point of tapping myself I have come to recognize that it’s not healthy NOR is it beneficial to the collective.  And this is the part of my journey that I’m at.  With acknowledging this truth and working toward a balance.

For now that balance involves a focus on me...

That said, I want go into it much further but will say today was productive in that I was able to:
- Complete two index cards for TYW
- Draft a timeline for Pitch Wars
- Sign up for a class
- AND HIT MY BLOG GOAL FOR THE WEEK : )

Here’s to pursuing dreams, positive energy, and manifesting your hearts desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment