Sunday, August 25, 2019

The Final Week of August

I did not get around to writing yesterday.  Working to work on a healthier balance of things.

That said Piano class going again and I”m excited.  I had thought getting to lesson 10 would be a good goal for the year but I plan to pull back that on that.  Getting to lesson 10 is near the end of the book.  And I’m still more comfortable in the L2/L3 arena.  Lesson 7 comes of mind but I’ll take a look at the book this week to confirm.  I forget how hard that 8am class is but it’s getting easier to become a morning person, especially with getting up to walk the kids to school.  Though, ngl, grateful there’s no class this Saturday since I’d like to sleep in.

For my status last week, here are some tasks I was able to accomplish:
- Blogged 5x
- NFD project time
- Dedicated website time
- Knocked out personal task (class & car registration)
- Watched a few movies
      - Friday night: “Angel Has Fallen”
      - Saturday night-in: “Pet Sematary” and “Dumbo”

I’m still trying to get around to watching “If Beale Street Could Talk” and still haven’t went to the movies to see “The Lion King”.  Maybe this week I will.

The task list for this week has gone down.  I’ve gotten better and listing the task I want to achieve also there’s just the fact that I’ve been knocking out things each week and not needing to transfer stuff over.  Items like ‘dedication time to blah blah’ do transfer each week until the project is complete.  But I’m officially done with car stuff until November.

This week I had about 24 items but added more to make it an even 30.  For this week there will be the continued time toward NFD and my website.  But what I’d like to hit on this week is researching marketing and really go hard with NFD this week since August was intended to be focused on it.  I’ve delayed any work for Pitch Wars but still plan on submitting for it.

And I think that’s it.  But before I wrap up I just want to call out three things I’m thankful for.  As part of my blogging I’m going to begin to incorporate this.  I did it before and fell off but I am feeling more and more each day.  So I plan to keep up this go around.

Three things I’m grateful for today:
- Honest conversation, being overwhelmed/joyful to the point tears form
- Spiritual community and loving souls
- This wireless keyboard a corker gave me (as I’m using it now to write this entry on my phone ^_^)

And now I must find the charger for said keyboard.  Off to work on completing a lesson and eating my pancakes from this morning.

Pic from fb (Holistic Reiki) ... It reminded me a lot of the “Anyway” poem-



No comments:

Post a Comment