Tuesday, February 12, 2019

12 Novels

Disclaimer:  This entry was likely written days or weeks ago.  And in trying to save time ze author reached into her arsenal of drafts to post this...

The other day while at the writing meetup I came across the index card where I've captured every novel I've ever written in order (at least I think it is).

I completed another work a couple weeks back so I added it to the list.

I have 12 novels...
1.  TMIU
2. Inevitable
3. TMO Bk 1
4. TMO Bk 2
5. TAB
6. MD
7. TYW
8. B2S
9. TSP
10. Redemption
11. #TLS
12. TYWL

And one novella - PW

I realize I put my code down for most of them, but still.  Twelve novels in 12 years.  I do hope to get in another draft or two completed this year (based on my goals there should be two).

Also based on my goals I've knocked one out by completing an open project.  In this case TYWL since I started that for Nano 2018.

… it's frickin cold... okay I'se done.

No comments:

Post a Comment