Sunday, February 24, 2019

7 Index Cards Down, 11 To Go

Well this will be a relatively quick post since my laptop is acting funky. So this post is coming to you from my phone.

I got in about 6 hours of time for TYW today. No writing unfortunately due to laptop.

Service was great today, walked away with a few assignments. Gotta make sure I reach out to someone I’ve been meaning to, create something (this blog entry), and make a list of things I like about me on a sheet.

Today definitely had some rough spots but I’m okay with it. Just had to remind myself and have a moment which resulted in me laughing at myself,

Also realized I want to study the script for “My Best Friends Wedding”... I really do want to write a rom com but things always go sideways.

At any rate going to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment