Thursday, February 7, 2019

Not much of an update...


So another short post.  Hopefully I'll manage to get some writing in tonight.

Feeling a bit blah today.  Probably because of all the activity yesterday and lack of a good rest.

At any rate I've been thinking on what to do for the weekend and the plethora of books I have piling up.... Well I think I'm overthinking and now causing myself to become overwhelmed :(

Going to dial it back, take a deep breath, and know that all is well.  Everything will work out.

I believe this weekend I'm going to try to aim at either completing a read thru, (have two things open that I need to finish), revision index cards of TYW, or... I don't know -_-

I'se tired.  I think maybe I  might be better off going off to the library or something this weekend.

Man, I've definitely got some bad vibes going on.  Just feeling really annoyed all of a sudden.  In an effort to not muddy this up I'm going to wrap up this non update entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment